Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients.
You can have Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients
- You need 1/2 loaf of sliced white bread.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of allspice.
Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients step by step
- preheat top broiler.
- cut bread into bite sized squares.
- place bread on a cookie sheet and place in oven for 3-6 minutes or until the bread is hard and toasty..
- beat the eggs and combine sugar, vanilla extract, and spices.
- combine regular milk and evaporated milk and heat both until warm..
- when bread is toasted, put the bread in a glass Pyrex baking container.
- combine egg mixture and milk with bread in Pyrex pot. stir and let stand for 10-15 minutes..
- place in oven at 350° for 40 minutes, or until pudding is firm and a fork comes out clean when inserted in pudding..