You can cook Yorkshire Pudding using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yorkshire Pudding
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Yorkshire Pudding step by step
- place eggs and milk in blender.
- add flour 2 tablespoons at a time while blending.
- place mixture in fridge for a couple of hours, blending every 15 min or so. This incorporates air in mixture but keeps it cool.
- Oven must be at 425°F. prepare muffin tins while heating by adding 1teaspoon of oil in each muffin cup..
- place muffin tin with oil in oven and heat til pan and oil very hot..
- remove and add mixture to each cup equally..
- overblending is preferred to get air in mixture..
- bake till puffed and golden..