Eggnog Bread Pudding. This Eggnog Bread Pudding is totally ridiculous, and should be celebrated with sonnets and parades and fireworks shows complete with the little heart-shaped red ones. I adore bread pudding and I love eggnog so why didn't I ever think to combine the two before??? lol This recipe is absolutely delicious! I did add a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg but beyond that I followed.
For eggnog lovers, it makes a divine dessert. —Emily Hobbs, Springfield, Missouri. The Best Eggnog Bread Pudding Recipes on Yummly Eggnog Donut Bread Pudding, Eggnog Bread Pudding With Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Eggnog Bourbon SauceSuburban Soapbox. You can cook Eggnog Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggnog Bread Pudding
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg + dash.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of eggnog.
- Prepare 1 oz of brandy.
- It’s 3 cup of day old French bread, cubed 1/2".
Pour egg and bread mixture into prepared dish. Lightly toasted cinnamon bread is soaked with eggnog. Bread pudding may be served warm or cold. Vanilla Ice cream or whipped cream would be great accompaniments.
Eggnog Bread Pudding instructions
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease 9 x 9 cake pan.
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl with wire whisk.
- Whisk in sugar, vanilla, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, salt, eggnog, and brandy..
- Fold in bread cubes and let sit for 10 – 15 minutes in refrigerator..
- Pour bread/egg mixture into greased pan..
- Lightly sprinkle small amount of nutmeg over top..
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, checking center with wooden toothpick..
- Serve warm or cold with whipped cream if desired..
Eggnog and bread pudding were made for each other!!! Today I'm combining the two for a cozy holiday dessert that's great for Christmas time or a snowy day. This eggnog bread pudding recipe is a completely decadent way to enjoy the flavors of the season. If, like me, you love the taste of egg nog but your stomach can't really stand the richness of it as a. Pour half the eggnog mixture over top.