Mamas Homemade Banana Pudding.
You can have Mamas Homemade Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mamas Homemade Banana Pudding
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of vanilla flavor.
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- You need 4 of eggs (seperated).
- You need 4 of bananas.
- It’s 1 box of nilla wafers.
Mamas Homemade Banana Pudding step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- seperate 4 large eggs in 2 seperate containers.
- (for pudding) use pre seperated yolks, wisk together 4 cups milk, half cup sugar, yolks, and 1 cup flour. cook in sauce pan stirring constantly so pudding wont lump, when slightly thick, remove from heat, add 2 Tbsp vanilla flavor then sat aside.
- line deep dish with layers of nilla wafers and thin banana slices, pour pudding on top, making sure pudding gets between all the cookies..
- (for marainge topping) take egg white, wisk at top speed til yolk is white and firm, wisk in half cup sugar (or sweeten to taste) and 2 Tbsp vanilla flavor. spread topping over pudding then bake for 10-15.minutes or until tips of marainge are golden brown..
- let sit for 1 hour or refrigerate for 2 hours before serving, then enjoy!.