Gooey Bread Pudding.
You can cook Gooey Bread Pudding using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gooey Bread Pudding
- Prepare of Prep.
- It’s 1 loaf of stale french bread, long bread (cut into small pieces).
- It’s 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of low fat milk.
- It’s of mixture.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of thickened cream/heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Gooey Bread Pudding instructions
- butter the baking pan and arrange the cut up pieces of bread in a compact manner.
- heat up milk and condensed milk in a non stick pot. pour over cut up bread in baking pan and leave to soak..
- mix butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. heat up spoon (metal) to make sure batter mixes well..
- add in eggs one by one. stir in honey and vanilla essence..
- add thickened milk and mix in flour and baking powder..
- pour mixture over bread and make sure every piece is soaked up in the mixture before putting it in the oven to bake at 150°C.
- mix brown sugar and cinnamon powder in a small bowl and sprinkle over bread pudding 5 minutes before it fully sets..
- ready to serve with vannila icecream and coffee liqueur sauce. enjoy!.