You can cook Redbean Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Redbean Pudding
- Prepare 1 packages of gelatin or jell.
- It’s 250 grams of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs white.
- It’s 75 grams of Redbean.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
Redbean Pudding instructions
- soak the redbean in overnight. and boil it until have a moist teksture.
- blend the crushed redbean until soft with milk.
- put the redbean and milk mixture in saucepan and put the gelatin or jell + sugar, boiling until perfectly cook and don't forget to stir it.
- mix your eggs white until soft, fluffy and rigid.
- put in your pudding mixture to eggs white mixture, and milk itu with your electric blender until mix well and looking soft.
- put in the mixture in your fav mold and chill it in refrigerator.
- serve cold.