You can cook Christmas Pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Pudding
- You need 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of currents.
- It’s 1 cup of pecans.
- It’s 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of all spice.
Christmas Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter till soft. Gradually add sugar and cream together.
- Beat in one egg at a time..
- Sprinkle currents, raisins, and pecans with flour and mix bread crumbs, and spices into rasin mixture..
- Add raisin mixture to butter mixture and stir together..
- Grease baking dish and bake approx 30 min.
- Top with brown sugar sauce and serve warm.