Chocolate mousse Trifle. Chocolate Mousse Brownie Trifles-a fun dessert to make and eat! Valentine's Day is one week away and if you are still looking for the perfect dessert to WOW your sweetie pie, we've got the dessert for. This chocolate mousse trifle recipe is so easy that you would want to make it for all of your chocolate loving friends!
Layers of sponge cake, fresh berries and smooth chocolate mousse come together in this crowd-pleasing. Take your dessert to the next level! – by Fast Ed. You can't beat this stunningly decadent take on a traditional trifle! You can cook Chocolate mousse Trifle using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse Trifle
- You need bar of Diary chocolate.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of 8-10 oreos.
- Prepare of Icing sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of whipping cream.
This chocolate trifle is to-die-for good. I get rave reviews every time I make my famous chocolate Whether you call it a chocolate trifle, a brownie trifle, a chocolate mousse trifle, this baby will. Orange Chocolate Mousse Trifle – this recipe was a rescue for an over baked chocolate sponge cake that turned out to be a much better dessert than I had first planned. Frozen layers of airy chocolate mousse and chocolate angel food cake makes this dish easy-to-make and satisfying no matter what.
Chocolate mousse Trifle step by step
- Using a ziplock bag crush the oreos.
- Chop the chocolate bar.
- Transfer to a bowl and place over a boiling water add in your milk and stir until completely melted.
- Allow to cool for about some minutes and add in half of the cream you whipped.
- Give it a good stir and set aside.
- Assembling your cups.
- Add in first a layer of crushed oreos.
- Then a layer of chocolate mixture.
- Then a layer of whipped cream(I do normally whip my cream with icing sugar).
- Repeat in Same sequence and lastly top with crushed oreos and pop into the fridge serve chilled enjoy!!!.
Pierce with a fork. the Jello chocolate mousse according to package directions. Chocolate Mousse Trifle Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. British-style trifles may take some planning and prep time, but they couldn't be simpler—like this one, with decadent layers of mousse, brownies, cream and strawberries. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! I simply used a pastry bag.