Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse.
You can have Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse
- You need 2 of avocados, flesh out, seed removed.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/3 of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of vanilla pod.
- You need 2-6 teaspoon of stevia- depend how sweet you want it.
- Prepare Punnet of fresh or freeze dried or frozen raspberries.
- You need 2 tablespoon of crushed nuts.
Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Split and scrape seeds from vanilla pod, add to food processor with avocado flesh, cocoa, and half milk. Blend till smooth.
- Add more coconut milk till right mousse like consistency, add stevia till your desired sweetness..
- Fold half punnet raspberries through mix and serve in nice glasses. Garnish with sprinkling of nuts and top with few remaining raspberries. Put in fridge minimum 1/2 hr to set and serve..