Chocolate avocado pudding. When I was asked to help raise awareness and get the word out about National Diabetes Month—which takes place every November—I immediately wanted to help. This "Chocolate Avocado Pudding" tastes a lot like uncooked (instant) JELLO brand puddings made from powdered mixes that I remember from my childhood (except without the fake chemical aftertaste). This chocolate avocado pudding is as chocolatey and luscious as any other pudding, and it's even richer-tasting, more unctuous, and even more chocolatey.
Have you heard of chocolate avocado pudding? Have you wondered if it would actually be good? This Chocolate Avocado Pudding is a healthy dairy-free dessert, made with just a handful of ingredients that you probably already have on hand. You can cook Chocolate avocado pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate avocado pudding
- It’s 1 of large ripe avocado (about 1½ cups of the pulp).
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of honey, maple syrup or agave nectar).
- Prepare 1/4 of – ⅓ cup cocoa powder or cacao powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of orange extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of orange zest or rind, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk (can be dairy, nut, soy or coconut milk).
- Prepare 1 of small pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chia seed powder.
- You need of For topping:.
- You need of chopped nuts or grated chocolate, fruits or whipped cream.
I love how you can't even tell there's avocado in. Dark Chocolate Avocado Pudding – Paleo. I have just the recipe for you. Chocolate avocado pudding is a decadent, creamy, healthy dessert made with avocados and raw cacao powder.
Chocolate avocado pudding instructions
- Cut the avocado into half and scoop out the flesh into a food processor..
- Add the rest of the ingredients..
- Process the mixture till it is smooth. You may need to use a spatula to mix the avocado mixture to help it process well..
- Scoop out the pudding into serving bowls or small glasses. Cover it with cling film..
- Refrigerate the pudding for 30- 60 minutes or till its chilled..
- Serve with a topping of your choice..
- Tip: Adding chia seeds is for nutritional value. Can also add melted chocolate instead of cocoa powder. For a more sweeter pudding, add powdered sugar or more of honey, maple syrup or agave nectar..
It's also dairy-free, vegan and paleo. I've sprinkled this version with hazelnuts and sea. You only need a few ingredients to make this delicious, healthy treat. Chocolate avocado pudding is a staple in any raw food lover's bastion of favorite desserts. And unlike most raw desserts, it only takes about ten minutes from start to finish.