You can have Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread Pudding
- Prepare 1 loaf of French Bread.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Maple Syrup.
- You need 2 Cups of Milk (or cream).
- You need 1 Tsp. of Orange extract.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 Tbs. of Butter.
- You need 2 Tbs. of Honey.
Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a saucepan, add syrup, honey, milk, nutmeg, cinnamon and orange extract. Whisk. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. While doing that, prepare your bread by cubing it. Also, melt butter in a small pot on low heat..
- Simmer the syrup for 5 minutes, whisking occasionally. Move to a pan to allow to cool. Transfer bread and raisins into a large bowl..
- Beat three eggs. Add melted butter to bread and raisins followed by the eggs. Mix throughly. Move to a oven safe pan (preferably and cast-iron skillet)..
- Hopefully your syrup is cooled. If it has, pour it all over the bread. Arrange the bread to get maximum absorption..
- Place in the oven and bake for roughly 40 minutes. Place a pan under the bread pudding to catch any spillage. The syrup will bubble while baking and should produce a seductive dessert. Garnish with mint. Enjoy..