Chilled Lemon Flan.
You can cook Chilled Lemon Flan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilled Lemon Flan
- You need 2 oz of Butter (Unsalted).
- Prepare 1 of Level Tbsp Caster Sugar.
- It’s 4 oz of Crushed Digestives.
- You need 1/4 pt of Double Cream.
- It’s of Small Tin Condensed Milk.
- Prepare of Zest and Juice of 2 Large Lemons.
Chilled Lemon Flan step by step
- Pre-Heat Oven 150 Degrees.
- Lightly Butter Flan Dish.
- Melt Butter with the Caster Sugar, Stir in the crushed digestives then push into the bottom of the Flan dish – Bake for 8 mins – LEAVE TO COOL.
- Mix the Cream with Condensed Milk and add the zest of the Lemon, keep stiring and slowly add the lemon juice to avoid it separating.
- Pour Over the Base and Chill.