Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙. This Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding couldn't be easier! That's where this Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding comes in. Then top the chia pudding with whole blueberries and some toasted almonds to eat. blueberries with the almond milk, skip it and mix all of the blueberries in with the chia pudding at the end!
Content and photographs are copyright protected. This blueberry coconut chia pudding is an easy, healthy dessert you can feel good about eating. Sadly today is the last day of guest post This delicious Blueberry Almond Chia Pudding is a quick, simple and guiltless breakfast that you can. You can have Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- You need 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- You need of Blueberries.
Our Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding is that something different you're looking for. It's a superfood breakfast that will have you nourished and powered up all day long. This blueberry chia seed pudding is flavored with mashed blueberries, lemon juice, and honey. You don't need much to create this delicious and healthy.
Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙 instructions
- Mix the chia seeds, coconut milk, honey and shredded coconut. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the container. You can use a hand mixer..
- Refrigerate at least for 4h or overnight..
- When taken out of the fridge, the mixture will have a pudding-like consistency..
- Add the blueberries on top..
The easiest chia dessert is vanilla pudding, made with your favorite dairy or nondairy milk, your sweetener of choice (including Blueberries plus chia seeds equals one gorgeous and delicious treat! Craving for a healthy protein rich dessert? Chia Pudding with Blueberries is the recipe you need. blueberries. Directions: Combine chia seeds, milk, syrup and vanilla, (cinnamon). Stir blueberry powder in one half of the chia pudding.