You can have Rice Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding
- You need 2 c. of white rice.
- You need 2 1/2 c. of Milk.
- It’s 1-2 tsp. of Cinnamon depending how cinnamony you want it.
- You need 4-5 TBSP of Sugar depends on how sweet you want it.
- Prepare 4 c. of Water.
- It’s 1 c. of Raisin (optional).
Rice Pudding step by step
- Put 2 cups of rice in ricemaker with 4 cups of water.
- When it's done put it in a resealable container.
- Add milk. If needed put more if you want it more liquidy..
- Add sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix well. Serve cold or hot..