Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding. Crack your eggs in another large bowl and whisk in the cream, milk, sugar, hazelnut liqueur, vanilla and almond extracts. Last night, Bryan and I were catching up on a few episodes of Modern Family. Like the show, this bread pudding will put a smile on your face and warm your heart.
Frangelico was key and zests of orange to cut some of the sugar. But NUTELLA banana pudding really takes things over the edge. We swapped out traditional Nilla Wafers for Oreos for an extra-chocolatey spin. You can cook Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 pieces of bread roughly chopped into small cubes.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Nutella.
- It’s 1/2 of banana cut into small pieces.
Toasted hazelnuts on top bring a much-needed crunch, but if you can't find them, toasted peanuts would be a great replacement. The best part: you can easily make it the night before Scatter sliced bananas over halved croissants, then dollop Nutella on top of bananas. Whisk together milk, cream, sugar, and eggs and. Recipe for making banana bread pudding, with bursts of juicy raisins.
Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread cubes into the bowl and let them soak for a few minutes..
- In another large bowl, mix the egg with Nutella..
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl containing the bread and stir..
- Lightly grease the muffin cups. Scoop the mixture into the cups. Air fry at 340F (170C) for 8-10 minutes until the top is crisp..
Topped with creamy caramel sauce, this bread pudding is best served warm. The banana bread batter and nutella banana bread batter are then alternately layered into your loaf pan. Keep banana bread wrapped well in plastic wrap or foil. Or store it in an airtight container to keep it from drying out or going bad. Storing it in the refrigerator will help extend the life and freshness.