You can cook Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 7 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 box of wafers.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 Box of instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 container of cool whip.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Banana Pudding step by step
- Set cream cheese to the side and allow it to get to room temperature..
- Mix Milk and pudding together follow instructions on the box..
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth. Mix pudding mixture with the cream cheese mix. Mix in half of cool whip set other portion aside..
- Layer a bowl with wafers then add a layer of pudding/cream cheese mixture slice up any amount of bananas you would like and repeat. Top pudding off with the remainder of cool whip. I crushed about 5 wafers and sprinkle the crumbs over the cool whip!.