Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf.
You can cook Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf
- You need of Vanilla Loaf Bread.
- It’s of Chocolate Mousse.
- It’s of Raspberries.
- You need of Blackberries.
- Prepare of Sugar.
Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf step by step
- Create your mousse by following the instructions on the box. If you have home mousse, even better..
- Now, take quite a few raspberries, and add enough blackberries to balance it..
- Blend up the blackberries and raspberries, and add any sugar if necessary. You should only need to add a pinch or two..
- Once puree is done, use your finger and lightly press a depression in the vanilla loaf bread..
- Add scoops of mousse in the indentation, and drizzle it over with the puree..