You can cook Leche Flan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leche Flan
- You need 1 can of condense milk.
- It’s 375 ml of evaporated milk.
- It’s 9 of egg yolk.
- You need of Vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of sugar for syrup.
Leche Flan step by step
- Mix all the ingredient. Egg yolk, condense, evaporated milk and vanilla..
- For the syrup- In llanera, place 3 tablespoons sugar. Set llanera over the stove on low heat and using tongs, move llanera repeatedly over flames until sugar is melted and golden. Remove from heat and allow caramel to cool and harden..
- Pour strained mixture in the prepared Llanera..
- Steam the mixture for 30 to 45 mins. Allow it to cool..