Steamed Bread Pudding. Easy Steamed bread pudding This video explain how to make steamed bread pudding For this pudding first we have to make caramel then blend all the other. Whenever I visited my grandma, this was the special dessert she fixed for me. This bread pudding is not the kind that you serve with sauce or eat with a dessert spoon or fork; it's Pour mixture into lined pan and put into the already hot steamer.
Steam a traditional fruity sponge pudding with suet, citrus zest and currants then serve in thick slices with hot custard. Steamed Corn Bread – Steamed Corn Bread has the color and texture of Boston Brown Bread, but The first item you'll need is something to hold the batter such as a pudding mold, or a one-pound. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. You can cook Steamed Bread Pudding using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Bread Pudding
- Prepare 4 tbsps of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of low fat milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 5 slices of breads.
- Prepare 100 g of raisins.
- You need 2 tbsps of butter.
- It’s of For the sauce :-.
- You need 2 tbsp of Custard Flour.
- You need 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
It is one of the best desert you can make with bread. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. The Best English Steamed Pudding Recipes on Yummly Steamed Caramel Custard Pudding Traditional Spotted Dick (English Steamed Currant Pudding with Vanilla Custard)Daring Gourmet.
Steamed Bread Pudding instructions
- Mix together granulated sugar, eggs, and milk in a bowl; add vanilla. Pour over teared bread and let sit for 10 minutes..
- In another bowl, pour melted butter then pour prepared breads into it. Sprinkle with raisins. Steam for 45 minutes to 1 hour..
- For the sauce: Mix together the granulated sugar, custard flour, evaporated milk, water and vanilla essence in a saucepan. Mix it well before stir it over medium heat. Stir together until the sugar is melted and the sauce is thicken..
- Pour the sauce over the bread pudding. Serve warm or cold..
This steamed pudding is traditional at Christmas – served with Hard Sauce. Try our steamed pudding recipes that include the ultimate chocolate steamed pudding to Phil Vickery's incredible sticky toffee pudding recipe… Browse our: Best Steamed-pudding Recipes. Steamed or baked, it'll come out delicious ( when you baked it though, you'll also get a yummy Pudding is so delicious in itself but with added toppings, anyone will be tempted to eat this dessert. A simple steamed syrup sponge, treacle pudding is guaranteed to please. Fit on the top; put into the steamer over a pot of boiling water and steam, with the water at a hard boil, at least two hours.