Caramel Bread Pudding.
You can have Caramel Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Bread Pudding
- It’s 1 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1/2 of egg (beaten).
- You need 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 4 of caramels chopped in small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of medium size ramekin.
Caramel Bread Pudding step by step
- Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°..
- Cut the bread in small pieces of 8..
- Mix beaten egg, milk, sugar, butter and vanilla essence. Whisk till the sugar is completely mixed and dissolved with egg, milk and butter. Add the caramels in this mix..
- Now add the bread in ramekin and pour the egg, milk and sugar mix into the ramekin. And lightly sprinkle brown sugar on the top..
- Now put it in the oven and let it bake for 10-15mins @ 180°. Take out when the bread is golden brown with bubbly melted sugar top..
- You can serve it warm with vanilla ice cream scoop or can be served chill. ENJOY!.