My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding.
You can cook My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding
- You need 8 slices of whole hotdog buns or 1 loaf bread.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 quart of milk.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the bread and toast in oven.
- Mix the milk, sugar, and eggs..
- Cut the bread into cubes put into a large bowl..
- Pour the milk mixture over the cubed toasted bread. Add all the other ingredients except the cinnamon and nutmeg..
- As the bread softens and absorbs the liquids, add half the cinnamon..
- Mix then add the rest of the cinnamon. Pour into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle the ground nutmeg over the top..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover the bread pudding and put back into the oven and bake 20-25 minutes..
- Serve hot, warm, or cold. With whipped cream, ice cream or plain..
- I truly hope you enjoy..