Avacado -Creamy Pudding.
You can have Avacado -Creamy Pudding using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avacado -Creamy Pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of milk milk dairy ; 1cups maid.
- It’s 2 Nos of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of cornflour ) Custard powder (.
- You need 6 tbsps of sugar orange juice ; Avacado 2 Nos ; -1/2 cups ;clove-powdered-4nos.
- You need 6 nos of cashew nuts chocolate sauce -, or boost powder -2 tbsps..
Avacado -Creamy Pudding step by step
- Dissolve the cornflour in half cup of cold milk.Add the eggs.Beat the eggs softly adding more milk. Add milk maid and 4 tbsps of sugar. Now Boil the entire mixture, stirring continuously and in medium heat untill the mixture becomes thick and soft. Cool the creamy mixture and pour the entire contents to a glass dish,after spreading some chocolate sauce, or a few spoons of boost as the bottom layer of the pudding. Refrigerate till the pudding starts solidifying..
- Cut the avacado to 2 halves.Scoop out the entire mass after removing the seed.Mix it with half cup of orange juice, and 2 tbsps of sugar(or more if required) and the powdered form of cloves. Finely Blend the mixture and dress over the creamy pudding. Cut a few cashew nuts to small chips and mix with the avacado dressings. Continue to refrigerate.Decorate with cashews and plums or cherries..