Apple bread pudding. Reviews for: Photos of Apple Bread Pudding. I added chopped pecans and served with fresh whipped cream.. Spoon applesauce over bread; sprinkle with nutmeg.
Apple Bread Pudding Whole-grain bread, apples and cinnamon make a sweet dessert that's healthy, too. A pan of easy Apple Bread Pudding is a delicious dessert to enjoy during the chilly fall months. Add the bread and stir until the bread cubes have evenly absorbed the milk mixture. You can have Apple bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple bread pudding
- It’s 7 of apples, peeled, cored, chopped into pieces.
- You need 1 bag of bread, i used multigrain bread, chopped into pieces.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of -1 tbspcinnamon powder.
- It’s pinch of nutmeg.
- You need 5 tbsp of corn flour.
In a large bowl, combine the apples, brown sugar, and cornstarch, mixing until evenly combined. Stir in the apples, raisins, then gently fold in the bread cubes. Sprinkle on top the bread pudding. While the bread pudding is baking, make the caramel sauce.
Apple bread pudding instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, mix well, add the chopped bread pieces and mix well..
- Take a baking pan, grease all the sides with butter, place the above made mixture onto the pan..
- In another bowl, add the chopped apples, brown sugar and corn flour, mix well..
- Pour the apple mixture on the top of the bread mixture in the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350, bake for 50 mins. Remove out and let it cool.
- Enjoy a slice when ltr. You can reheat once again in microwave before eating..
Stir in bread cubes, apple, raisins and walnuts. Serve up the warm pudding with a generous drizzle and you'll impress everyone at the table. To make the pudding: Place the bread cubes in a large bowl. Beat together the eggs, milk or cream, boiled cider or apple juice concentrate and vanilla plus the brown sugar and spice; pour over the bread and stir. Add the raisins or cranberries, apples, and nuts.