Matcha soy milk pudding. Simple and delicious home cooked recipe for Matcha Soy Milk Pudding. Sweet with fragrant matcha, the best after meal dessert. The Matcha Milk Pudding was utterly soft.
I'd say that this is a healthy dessert as it is gluten free, eggless and very easy to make. This matcha green tea soy milk pudding recipe also contains azuki red beans for added sweetness and texture. Try a favourite Japanese dessert and much-loved Japanese flavours together with this matcha soy milk and azuki pudding recipe. You can have Matcha soy milk pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha soy milk pudding
- Prepare 450 ml of soy milk.
- It’s 20 g of sugar.
- It’s 5 g of matcha green tea powder.
- You need 5 g of powdered gelatin.
- Prepare 50 ml of hot water.
- You need of Brown Sugar Syrup.
Gradually stir in Soy Milk and Whole Milk a little at a time. Cook over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, Bring to a boil. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. How to cook Soy Milk Pudding.
Matcha soy milk pudding instructions
- Put the gelatin in the hot water to soak..
- Put the soy milk, sugar and matcha powder in a pot, and heat to melt the sugar and tea powder. Add the soaked gelatin to dissolve..
- Put 2. in strainer, and pour into the cups. Transfer them into refrigerator..
- Serve with brown sugar syrup to your taste..
Over low heat, stir gelatin to dissolve. Add soy milk, sugar, salt, and vanilla; mix well. Divide soy milk mixture equally among ramekins or bowls. If you love bubble tea, you're in for a treat with this chilled pudding dotted with pearls of tapioca. This iced and creamy matcha green tea drink made with soy milk delivers a bit of caffeine and a hint of sweetness on a hot afternoon.