Perfect Persimmon Pudding.
You can cook Perfect Persimmon Pudding using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect Persimmon Pudding
- You need 2 cups of Persimmon Pulp.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s of Whipped cream.
Perfect Persimmon Pudding instructions
- Melt butter and pour into in a 13×9 baking dish.
- Mix all other ingredients well and pour into dish with butter. Mix around untill butter is swirled into Persimmon mixture..
- Bake at 350° for 35-45 min, untill edges are pulling away from the dish.
- Let cool and serve with whipped cream. This is not an option, whipped cream is part of the pudding, without it, this dish is not the same..