Caramel Chocolate Mousse.
You can cook Caramel Chocolate Mousse using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 2 cups of heavy whippung cream, cold.
- You need 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 16 of Lindor Caramel filled Truffled.
Caramel Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Melt truffles in a microwave safe bowl just until melted. It takes only about 25 seconds, stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat marscapone, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Combine cooled to room temperature melted truffles into marscapone and blend.
- Fold truffle/marscapone mixture into whipped cream in 3 additions and fold in until uniform in color.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a whole truffle.
- Spoon ito decorative glasses and refrigerate at least 2 hours to set up before serving.