Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding).
You can cook Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding)
- You need 1/2 cup of rice short grain, I used Iberia Valencian Rice (arroz pe.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 piece of Lemon Peel.
- Prepare 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 Liter of Milk – I used a can of Carnation Evaporated milk diluted.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 box of raisins.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding) instructions
- Put in a pot to cook the water, lemon peel and cinnamon stick..
- Wash the rice and add to the pot and cook until rice is soft and absorbed the water.
- In a bowl mix the milk,salt and sugar.
- Once the rice absorbed the water add the bowl of mixed milk salt,sugar and the box of raisins.
- Just let it cook in medium heat until it starts to get thick. Once it thickens stir the rice so it won't get stuck on the pot..
- Once you see that it has thicken take off the stove and put in a round cake pan or you can do individual ones for family or guest. Sprinkle some ground cinnamon at your liking. I like it cold so I put in fridge until ready to eat..