Black Sesame Pudding.
You can have Black Sesame Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Sesame Pudding
- It’s 150 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Black Sesame Paste.
- It’s 50 ml of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 tsp of Gelatin Powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Water.
Black Sesame Pudding instructions
- Soften the Gelatin : put water & Gelatin powder in a small bowl. stir & set aside to soften (wait for 5 mins).
- Make the pudding : Put milk & Sesame Paste in a medium sauce pan, heat over medium heat. Stir constantly to prevent the milk from burning. As soon as the mixture comes to a boil, add the softened gelatin and stir to melt and combine. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the cream..
- Cool the pudding : Fill a large bowl halfway with ice, then cover the ice with cold water. Pour the pudding from the saucepan into a slightly smaller bowl, and carefully place the bowl into the ice water bowl, taking care not to spill water into the pudding bowl. Whisk the pudding briefly, then leave it to cool for 5 minutes..
- While waiting for the milk mixture to cool, set out 3 clean small cups to pour the pudding into..
- Place the cups in the refrigerator to set up for a minimum of 4 hours, or until firm. Serve cold, garnished with a bit of whipped cream or topping of choice..