Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie.
You can have Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie
- It’s 1 of Graham cracker pie crust.
- It’s 1 packages of chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling.
- Prepare 1 packages of pumpkin flavor instant pudding & pie filling.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 cup of whipped topping.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
- It’s of pumpkin flavored morsels.
Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie step by step
- Mix together dry chocolate pudding mix, 3/4 cup of milk, & 1 cup of the whipped topping. Whisk until blended. Set aside..
- Mix together dry pumpkin pudding mix, the remaining 3/4 cup of milk, & 1 cup of the whipped topping. Whisk until blended. Set aside..
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the crust, & spread evenly..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture on top of the chocolate, & spread evenly..
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of whipped topping..
- Refrigerate 1 hour..
- Sprinkle the chocolate & pumpkin flavored morsels on top, & serve..