You can cook Yorkshire Pudding using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yorkshire Pudding
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
Yorkshire Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix (eggs, flour and milk) in a medium size bowl evenly or if you're using a mixer stir for 5 seconds then on medium for 30 seconds..
- Using a 3×4 tin place about 1/2 teaspoon of butter in each cup and melt it for 3 minutes..
- Then distribute the batter evenly into each cup and place in oven at 375°(190°C) for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F (175°C) for an additional 25 minutes or until golden..