Sweet Apple Bread Pudding. Bread, raisins and apples are baked with eggs and cinnamon, then topped with a sweet, warm vanilla sauce in this comforting dish. All Reviews for Gramma's Apple Bread Pudding. Top with remaining raisins and pour in remaining mixture.
Apples and bread pudding – what could be more well-suited? This is fall dessert at its most comforting. Loaded with softened, lightly caramelized fresh fruit bits and an incredible apple essence in every bite courtesy of a custard made with apple cider. apple bread pudding, vanilla sauce for bread pudding, apple dessert, bread pudding with apples. You can cook Sweet Apple Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Apple Bread Pudding
- Prepare 4 cup of cubed day old bread.
- It’s 2 of peeled, sliced apples.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnimion.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar in the raw.
Both the sauce and bread pudding will keep in the Bread pudding is my favorite dessert and I've never tried one with apples! This time of year, I'm craving all I actually made this recipe yesterday. It turned out great, not too sweet. The only change I made was.
Sweet Apple Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- place a layer of cubed bread on bottom of dish.
- then add a layer of apples on top of bread.
- mix milk, cinnimion, vanilla, egg whites together.
- Next sprinkle half of sugar over apples.
- Then pour half of wet mixture over apples and bread.
- then add a second layer of bread over apples.
- Arrange a design of apples on top of bread layer and sprinkle rest of sugar on top.
- pour rest of wet mixture over apple design.
- bake, cover, for about 1 hour until firm.
Tender, sweet pudding with delicious apple pieces, spices and a luscious low-fat caramel topping make a rich-tasting comfort dish without all the fat. Whole-grain bread, apples and cinnamon make a sweet dessert that's healthy, too. It's just my favorite time of the year. Fall is the best time for baking with apples, pumpkin, cinnamon This mouth-watering recipe starts with tender, sweet brioche bread. I found these delicious Specially Selected Brioche Buns at ALDI and they make.