Apple Bread Pudding.
You can cook Apple Bread Pudding using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Bread Pudding
- Prepare of Part 1.
- Prepare 3 small of green apples.
- It’s 1/4 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 4 slice of bread.
- Prepare of part 2.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
Apple Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven at 180°C Celsius..
- Core and skin apples. Thinly slice apples..
- Heat pan. Melt butter..
- Put in apples and raisins. Cook until apples are soft..
- Strain butter onto baking dish to grease it..
- Tear 4 slices of bread into pieces in a big bowl..
- Pour raisin and apple mixture onto bread. Mix well. Then layer onto baking dish..
- Under low heat, Melt butter and pour in milk, egg, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, sugars..
- Stir well until sugars are dissolved..
- Pour contents into baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown..