Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.
You can cook Caramel Apple Bread Pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- It’s 1 cup of Cinnamon or unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of 2% milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of egg substitute.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 5 cup of cinnamon raisin bread torn in small pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granny smith apple peeled and diced small.
- You need 1 of Whipped cream and caramel topping for topping.
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan, place bread pieces evenly..
- Combine first six ingredients well and pour over bread in pan..
- Evenly sprinkle apple over all and press down to wet all ingredients..
- Bake 40-50 min or until knife in center comes out clean..
- Serve warm with caramel drizzle and whipped cream..