Apple Bread Pudding.
You can cook Apple Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Bread Pudding
- Prepare 8-10 of Brown Bread Slices.
- Prepare 2-3 of Apples (Peeled and Sliced).
- You need 8-10 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of Milk.
- It’s 50 gms of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Apple Bread Pudding step by step
- Grease a baking pan with butter. Fill the pan with apple slices and bread slices, placing them alternatively, all around the pan in standing position..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar and eggs. Add milk, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and salt and whisk again..
- Pour the egg/milk mixture over the bread and apple slices..
- Let it stand for 5 minutes for the bread to absorb the liquid..
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Bake for more time if you want the bread to be deep golden brown and puffed up..
- A knife inserted in the center should come out clean..