Apple Bread Pudding.
You can cook Apple Bread Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Bread Pudding
- Prepare 2 slice of Sliced bread.
- You need 1 of ○Egg.
- It’s 100 ml of ○Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- You need 1/2 of Apple.
- You need 1 of Granulated sugar, cinnamon (as needed).
Apple Bread Pudding step by step
- Halve the apple, then slice up half. Grate the other half and combine with ○ marked ingredients and make the egg mixture..
- Tear the bread into pieces and place in a ovenproof dish. Pour over the egg mixture and let the bread absorb the liquid..
- Spread the apple slices on top, pressing them into the egg mixture..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and granulated sugar and bake in the 200℃ oven (without preheating) for about 20 minutes..