Baked Apple Cinnamon Maple Bread Pudding.
You can cook Baked Apple Cinnamon Maple Bread Pudding using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Apple Cinnamon Maple Bread Pudding
- Prepare of Apple cinnamon sauté.
- It’s 1 of Apple (Ruby Red).
- Prepare 25 grams of Sugar.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 dash of less than 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of White rum etc (optional).
- Prepare 70 grams of Sliced bread.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk (or soy milk).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need of Finishing touches:.
- Prepare 7 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated sugar (to taste).
Baked Apple Cinnamon Maple Bread Pudding instructions
- Wash the apple, and cut into fourths with the skin intact. Remove the core..
- Cut the bread into large slices, and soak in the mixed sauce..
- Melt butter in a heated frying pan, and sauté the apple from step 1 on medium until it turns candy colored (about 6 minutes), and sprinkle with sake for fragrance..
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle all over and coat in cinnamon, then let cool..
- Arrange the apple and bread in a heat resistant container, and top with any remaining sauce. Arrange however you like..
- Top with a little extra butter right before baking to give it a glaze and enhance the flavor, and sprinkle with granulated sugar to taste..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200℃ for about 15 minutes until it reaches your preferred baked color. You can also bake it in a toaster oven if you spilt it up into two containers. Bake at 1000W..
- If you sprinkle the apple with sugar in advance to pull out the moisture, then you can make this in less time and avoid burning regular sugar and butter..
- Apple skins are packed with lots anti-aging agents. The texture of the skin won't even be a problem since it is sautéed, so definitely leave the skin on!.
- Liquor that goes well with apples:Ca lvados, White Curaçao, and White Rum..
- Different apple varieties: Ruby red apples are sweet and tangy; crimson apples are good for this recipe, but you can use other varieties. Please make adjustments in step 3..
- Example: Jonagold is relatively tangy and sweet. Use a bit less sugar. Fuji apples are less tart, so add 1/2-1 teaspoon lemon juice for the finishing touch..