Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding. I have made it with the chocolate and without. We like this pudding better without the chocolate. Chocolate Biscuit Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Hide and seek Chocolate Biscuit PuddingYummy Kit. HERE'S a recipe that satisfies a sweet tooth without any fuss. This wonderful pudding can be served plain or topped with coconut, nuts or whipped cream for a more elaborate finish. You can cook Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding
- It’s of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 300 grams of Plain or Chocolate Biscuits.
- You need 1 liter of Fresh Milk.
- It’s 500 grams of Cooking Chocolate.
- It’s 20 grams of sugar.
- You need 4 cup of whipping cream(Optional).
- You need 1 cup of Cherries(Optional).
Chocolate biscuit pudding, commonly abbreviated as CBP, is a Sri Lankan dessert. Chocolate biscuit pudding is made up of alternating layers of milk-dipped Marie biscuits and chocolate pudding or icing. Lightweight and portable, easy to store and transport. Chocolate Biscuit Pudding – KAndos lover Whimsical Chef.
Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding step by step
- Add the sugar and milk to a bowl and slowly heat it till 80 degrees Celsius..
- Take the biscuits and put a layer of biscuits in a flat glass bowl..
- Pour small amounts of heated milk on top of each biscuit with a small spoon..
- Add another layer of biscuits on top of the previous one and repeat step 3..
- Take 100 grams of chocolate and melt it using double boil technique and add some milk to it till it becomes not so thick liquid and pour it over the 2 layers of biscuits till they are covered with the liquid..
- Add another layer of biscuits and repeat step 3..
- Melt 150 grams of chocolate till it becomes a thick liquid add 2 table spoons of milk to it stir well and pour of the biscuit layer till it is covered..
- Add another layer of biscuits and repeat step 3 and then repeat step 7..
- (Optional)Finally add a thick layer of whipping cream on top and place small red cherries all over.
- Finally cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep in the freezer fo 4 to 5 hours..
- Before serving keep it out of freezer for 5 minutes or so and then serve..
This is the Biscuiteers easy chocolate biscuit recipe we use for our biscuits in the Biscuiteers bakery everyday! The biscuits have a slightly doughy texture and the rich, bitter chocolate taste works perfectly with our sweet icing. This is an easy chocolate biscuit pudding or Marie biscuit pudding. I am using Marie biscuits and on this recipe.these are the ingredients.try it out and let me know. Molten chocolate lava cake Almond Cream Biscuits Chocolate Cocoa Pudding.