Simple S'mores Pudding Pie. These S'mores Pudding Parfaits are the perfect easy dessert made with new JELL-O SIMPLY GOOD pudding! These S'mores Pudding Parfaits are super easy to make and a big hit with kids! A fun after-school snack or perfect for a party – your call!
Top the pudding pie with the marshmallows, covering the entire pie surface. This S'mores pie recipe is so simple, your kids can do most of the work! Make this ooey, gooey chocolatey s'mores pie instead! You can cook Simple S'mores Pudding Pie using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple S'mores Pudding Pie
- Prepare 1 of Premade Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
- It’s 2 box of Chocolate Fudge Instant Pudding Mix.
- It’s 15 large of Marshmallows.
It's waiting for your next summertime gathering. The crunchy graham cracker crust contrasts the cool chocolate pudding filling. But the gooey marshmallows—toasted under the broiler not a campfire, in this case—will have you coming. Top the pudding pie with the large marshmallows, covering the entire pie surface.
Simple S'mores Pudding Pie instructions
- Prepare pudding as directed on box. Pour into pie crust and allow it to fully set..
- Cut marshmallows into quarters and place on top of pudding..
- Place under broiler until marshmallows are toasted..
- Eat it up!!!.
Transfer the pie to a baking sheet. Be the first to review this recipe. Top the pudding pie with the large marshmallows, covering the entire pie surface. Transfer the pie to a baking sheet. This S'mores Pudding Pie recipe is featured in the Smores feed along with many more.