Simply Easy Banana Pudding. I could have just tossed those bananas in the freezer to use in smoothies. This easy banana pudding recipe is made with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla pudding, whipped topping, and vanilla wafer cookies. Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an excellent choice for a busy day.
I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would taste like with lowfat ingredients, so this is what I did. The combination of creamy pudding, soft Nilla Wafers, and fluffy whipped cream creates the ultimate combination of textures and flavors that simply can't be beat. To make banana pudding you'll simply layer cookies, sliced bananas and a creamy pudding mixture. You can cook Simply Easy Banana Pudding using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simply Easy Banana Pudding
- You need 1 bunch of Bananas.
- You need 4 box of Vanilla Pudding Mix, (follow directions according to pkg.).
- It’s 2 box of Vanilla Wafers.
For a quick and simple treat to share. Not to mention it's so easy and quick to whip up a huge pan of this stuff. The most simple and delicious banana pudding recipe. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had!
Simply Easy Banana Pudding step by step
- Peel all bananas & cut into medium slices, set aside. (Note: remember when peeling bananas always make sure you're not touching the inside of the banana because the skin of the fruit can contaminate your dish! So wash those hands thoroughly before proceeding to cutting.).
- Using an electric handheld mixer, mix vanilla pudding mix according to package.
- Layer wafers on bottom of dish, Next layer the bananas, then cover with a layer of vanilla pudding; Repeat steps until dish is layered to the top..
- Viola! Chill in the fridge for 2 – 3 hrs..
Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. The ingredients for this banana pudding recipe are indulgent and simple. I added more banana and put abit less bread. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. This is the best banana pudding ever, thats what i am told over and over and i just chuckle cause its soooo easy. made three of these over the weekend and my daughters coworkers devoured one and asked for more, the family ate one and some friends who dropped in.