Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding.
You can have Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding
- Prepare 2 box of banana cream instant jello pudding.
- Prepare 4 cup of ice cold milk.
- Prepare 1 bunch of bananas.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafers.
- You need 1 packages of cool whip or any whipped topping.
Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding instructions
- add your 2 boxes of pudding and 4 cups of cold milk to a bowl, mix well (according to package) and then refrigerate for 45 minutes to an hour (long enough to set).
- after pudding has set in the fridge take out get another bowl and begin your layering.
- on the bottom of bowl you begin to layer starting with pudding, next layer your going to chop (2) bananas (slices or rings) all over the top of pudding (spread them out), then you will top bananas with cool whip/whipped topping, then you layer with wafers; repeat till u get to top then u will garnish with wafer crumbs.