Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding.
You can cook Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding
- You need 2 of Cups, give or take, cooked rice.
- You need 1 can of Evaporated milk, 14oz.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of Nutmeg or cinnamon or both.
- Prepare 1 cup of regular milk, I used 2%.
- It’s of Raisins, optional.
Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly and adjusting the heat as needed so it doesn't scorch or stick. Stir for 1-2 minutes as it bubbles until very thick. Turn heat off and cover. Eat it hot or cold. Refrigerate.