Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding. This is a very quick and easy Rice pudding.and you end up with creamy yummy flavors. I did not use raisins.was out so made it with out Will be one of my anytime favorites becasue it was so easy and. Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla.
Only a handful of ingredients and a little patience are needed to make this old time favorite dessert. This Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding tastes just like the KozyShack Rice Pudding I like to buy at the grocery store, only. Protein Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe – Whey Ascent Protein Powder. You can cook Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
- You need 2 cups of L/O cooked rice.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt (optional).
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon or nutmeg.
This comforting dessert is a wonderful way to end any meal. As a girl, I always waited eagerly for the first heavenly bite. Add an egg yolk or two. To avoid scrambling your eggs, remove a small amount of the hot mixture and whisk it into the.
Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding instructions
- In a 2 quart microwavable casserole or bowl, mix beaten eggs with milk, sugar and salt..
- Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla..
- Cook uncovered on high 8-10 minutes. Stir every 1-2 mins..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg and let stand 3o minutes, without stirring. Serve warm or chilled..
All Reviews for Old Fashioned Creamy Rice Pudding. Make yours and serve Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding for your family or friends. Discover step by step How to Make Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding in your home. There are things that are southern but then again there are things that are termed "deep south." Deep South, means, "it don't get no more southern than this. In a medium bowl, whisk together Gradually stir in some of the rice mixture until well blended.