Badaam kheer. Badam kheer – Badam payasam is a creamy, rich and delicious Indian pudding made with almonds This badam kheer recipe yields a thick and creamy payasam which can be served as a after meal. The badam kheer recipe is also a perfect dessert which can be served at parties. Badam Kheer recipe or the Badam Payasam recipe is a delicious creamy milk dessert.
How to make Badam Kheer -. Thick creamy dessert with a rich almond base. Bowl milk and soak the saffron separately in lukewarm milk. You can cook Badaam kheer using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Badaam kheer
- Prepare 1 bowl of basmati rice white soaked for 3 hour.
- It’s 5 glasses of whole milk.
- You need 2 glass of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cardamom crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds crushed.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of black or laung.
- You need 5 scoop of sugar or less or more according to dietary.
- You need 10-12 pieces of almond soaked.
Keep boiling the milk in low flame. Boil water and add almonds to it. Let it boil for a minute. Badam Kheer or Badam Payasam has a certain nostalgia about it.
Badaam kheer instructions
- First soak the rice for 3 hour.
- Now boil it in water and put all the ingredients but not sugar.
- Now after boiling rice add luke warm milk.
- Stir the mixture at very low flame and check every after two minutes.
- Stir until rice mixed with milk and show like a thick upper layer at milk.
- You can add more warm milk constantly but dont make too much thick bcuz it will become more thick when it cooled down.
- In the very end add sugar and soaked peeled off almonds after crushing the almonds.
- Some people add saffron too its optional.
- Yummy and really super delicious dish is ready.
Milkmaid brings you its unique Badam Kheer recipe that is sure to help you experience your childhood memories once again. Badam Kheer can be a perfect dessert to be served after a Mughlai or North Indian meal, which has a rich array of dishes like kebabs, biryanis, nans, daals and paneer and meat dishes. Badam Kheer Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Almond kheer or Badam kheer or badam payasam is much sought after dessert for festivals like Navratri, Diwali, Christmas. Here in this badam kheer recipe almonds are used instead.