Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding.
You can cook Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of plus 2-3 Tablespoons sugar (to taste).
- You need 1/4 Cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch.
- You need 2 1/3 cups of whole milk (it's creamier with whole milk).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine (better with real butter).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients and add to a saucepan..
- Over medium heat, add milk slowly while continously stirring with a whisk. Keep stirring constantly until the mixture reaches a boil, then continue stirring for one minute..
- Remove from heat and add butter/margarine, vanilla and peppermint extract. Stir in for about one minute..
- This pudding can be served immediately, hot, or portioned into containers, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated. If you don't like a slightly chewy skin on top of the pudding, cover with the plastic wrap/cling film touching the pudding..
- For finishing, you can eat as is, use in other recipes, or top with whipped or Chantilly cream..