White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits.
You can have White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
- Prepare of WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of half and half or light cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 3 of large egg yolks, beaten.
- It’s 6 of premium white chocolate, chopped and melted. Melt over double boiler or very carefully in microwave until smooth..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare dash of 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- You need 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped, melted over double boiler or carefully in microwave just until smooth..
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 8 of large egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- It’s 6 of or more fresh rasberries or any fresh berries.
White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits step by step
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- In a large saucepan, whisk cornstarch, sugar and salt, slowly add in half until smooth.Heat over medium heat until just hot..
- Have beaten egg yolks at room.temperature in a bowl, whisk some of hot mixture into yolks then add all yolks to.saucepan heat, whisking and scraping bottom.and sides of pan until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon, about 4 minutes, remove from.heat,whisk.in white chocolate, butter and vanilla until.smooth..
- Pour and press mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a large bowl. Press plastic wrap.on surface of pudding and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- In a large saucepan bring cream, milk and sugar just to a simmer whisking all the time..
- Meanwhile, whisk room temperzture egg yolks with vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
- Slowly pour hot milk / cream mixture into egg yolks, whisking at all times.Return mixture to saucepan and heat whisking and scraping sides of pan at all.times until.it starts to thicken and coats than back of a spoon. About 4 minutes, remove from heat and whisk in chocolate until smooth..
- Pour and press mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a large bowl. Cover surfaced pudding with plastic wrap and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- TO ASSEMBLE.
- In parfait glasses, or any decorative glasses you have, spoon alternating layers of dark chocolate pudding with White chocolate pudding..
- Top.with whipped cream and a berrie or a few berries!.
- How many servings will depend on the size of you're glasses, but it should serve at least 6 to 8..