Savory Bread Pudding.
You can cook Savory Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Bread Pudding
- You need 2 cup of croutons (I used Fresh Gourmet Classic Ceasar).
- It’s 2 large of eggs ( OR 3 small ones).
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 cup of chopped mushroom (I used canned you can use fresh).
- You need 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsley (you can use fresh).
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Savory Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat to 350°F.
- Measure out croutons. Beat eggs add the milk–salt and pepper to taste.Pour milk mixture over the croutons. Leave to soak for 10 minutes..
- Add the onion, broccoli, mushroom, 3/4 cups of cheese and the parsley – mix well..
- Add the melted butter–turn to coat.. Put into a greased dish, topped with the rest of cheese and freshly ground black pepper — bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool and serve ..