AMIEs Maja Blanca (sweet coconut corn pudding).
You can cook AMIEs Maja Blanca (sweet coconut corn pudding) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Maja Blanca (sweet coconut corn pudding)
- Prepare 2 liter of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 750 grams of corn kernels (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 175 grams of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of toasted coconut flakes (optional).
AMIEs Maja Blanca (sweet coconut corn pudding) instructions
- Put the corn, coconut milk, condensed milk, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and butter together in a food processor. Blend the ingredients until smooth and pureed. Pour the mixture in a saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer over low heat for 20-25 minutes, stirring constantly until thickened..
- Remove from heat and stir in the egg yolk and some corn kernels, if you want. Mix well to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared pudding mold and refrigerate for 6 hours, or until set. Invert into a serving plate and garnish with toasted coconut flakes, if desired..