Strawberry Milk Pudding.
You can cook Strawberry Milk Pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Milk Pudding
- You need of Fresh strawberries (as many as you like).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gelatin + 3 tbsp water.
- It’s 125 ml of strawberry milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thick yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
Strawberry Milk Pudding instructions
- Steep gelatin in water for about 5 minutes..
- Mix strawberry milk with yogurt and sugar, whisk for a while. Put gelatin into the mixture. Use low heat and stir continuously until gelatin has dissolved..
- Pour the mixture into molds using a strainer to ensure a smooth pudding..
- Wait until they solidify. In room temperature, it will take about 60 minutes, give and take..
- Arrange strawberries on the puddings, and enjoy!.