Choco Ding ! (Easy pudding). It's quick, easy & delicious recipe of coco custard pudding. Everyone loves it whether kids or grown up. This chocolate pudding recipe is very easy , yummy and tasty.
No special and oriental ingredients nor equipment required. Make Easy Chocolate Pudding for a quick treat or even an elegant dessert! Your favorite creamy childhood treat made from scratch! You can cook Choco Ding ! (Easy pudding) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco Ding ! (Easy pudding)
- Prepare 6 of fresh bread slices(wheat or white or any).
- It’s 7 tsp of drinking chocolate powder.
- Prepare 1.5 Tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cream (Amul).
- Prepare of as required Butter for greasing.
I'll show you how to make an easy, quick, great tasting chocolate pudding ! Easy Pudding Parfaits are layered with cookies, pudding and whipped cream to create a simple, but delicious weeknight dessert the whole family will love. This post is sponsored by Kozy Shack Enterprises LLC. Thank you for supporting the brands that make My Baking.
Choco Ding ! (Easy pudding) instructions
- Take 1/2 cup cream in a bowl and beat it lightly with spoon to make runny smooth liquid..
- Take fresh bread slices for the best flavour. Grind them in a mixer jar. Transfer in a big mixing bowl..
- Add drinking chocolate powder, brown sugar coffee and cocoa. Mix very nicely..
- Now take a deep dish in which you want to serve. Butter grease it..
- Put first layer of ready bread material very nicely. Smooth it with the help of back of the spoon to even out the surface..
- Now second layer will be of cream. Cover nicely. Now repeat the steps and put the layers alternatively..
- I got roughly 12 layers. Keep on putting layers until you finish the bread material..
- Last layer should compulsorily be of cream because we want our top to be moist..
- Cover with lid or cling wrap and let it set in refrigerator for minimum 2-3 hours..
- After the pudding is set, cut in desired pieces and enjoy cold.
Coding for beginners is a hot topic right now. The technologies are improving at lightspeed, and the number of tech-related job positions keeps rising every year. Easy Pudding Cookies have 'easy' in the name, so you know you'll have a batch of warm, gooey and moist cookies ready in no time! Want to learn coding but can't afford a course? Coding apps are the smart answer, letting you learn to code wherever you go.