Easy summer special Dessert milky glazy fruity pudding. Try our summer pudding recipes for BBQs and alfresco meals. The Best Milk Desserts Recipes on Yummly Palouza (milk Dessert), Original Cookies & Cream Milk Shake, Bakery-style Frosted Sugar Cookies.
This recipe uses rice and almond flours. Easy Chocolate Desserts Easy To Make Desserts Summer Desserts Delicious Desserts Dessert Recipes Yummy Food Baba Recipe Indian Desserts Quick & Easy Dessert Recipe Jello Pudding At Home जेली पुडिंग आसानी से घ. This one cameout so good, but it is ridiculously easy to make. You can cook Easy summer special Dessert milky glazy fruity pudding using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy summer special Dessert milky glazy fruity pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 8 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 8 grams of China grass.
- You need As required of rose colour.
- Prepare As required of rose syrup or roohafza.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 3 of rasgulla.
- You need Some of water melon pieces for garnish.
Since my house is filled with lots of little kids right now, I am planning to make this again to feed them, because they are asking me to make something for them. And I hope my mother will allow me to do it, since this doesn't involve any cooking. This delicious fruit mousse is wonderfully light and easy to make. It just takes five minutes, three ingredients, and a food processor.
Easy summer special Dessert milky glazy fruity pudding step by step
- Take a pan add some water, china grass, soak and cook and keep aside. Take a pan add milk, sugar, cornflour, milk powder and mix well. Cook well add rose colour and add half cooked china grass, cook well and pour into the box and keep aside for it to get cool..
- Take a pan add 1 cup of water and add 1 tbsp corn flour, 6 tbsp rose syrup, rose colour and mix well and cook well then add cooked china grass and cook well into a thick batter and pour into the pudding and keep in the freezer for 1 hour..
- Garnish for watermelon pieces and rasgulla pieces and ready to serve, enjoy with your family, take care..
The result will delight even your pickiest guests. Why this recipe works: Because this mousse is made with frozen fruit, you can make it all year round. Our stone fruit rosé sangria combines plums, other stone fruits, grapes, and blueberries with rosé wine, brandy, and sparkling blood orange soda. Our plum basil gin fizz is a simple summer refresher, made by shaking gin with muddled plums and basil leaves and topping with seltzer. Dessert of peaches and apricot with gelatin.